Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Took That Ad Down A long Time ago.. what gives


Re: Ruler of the Cosmos Seeking goddess to rule the universe with (Midtown)
Inbox
x

Ola Homesley olahomesleyrng@yahoo.com
May 19 (2 days ago)
to me
I got out of a serious relationship not long ago, I'm not ready to start another one yet. I'm in need of a man that is fun to spend time with and is able to satisfy me. I have a picture at http://ozdgvcckln.tumblr.com  If you would want to talk and see where it goes then contact me.

Ola
----- Original Message -----
From: key.universe@gmail.com
To: olahomesleyrng@yahoo.com
Sent: 23, 2011 23
Subject: Ruler of the Cosmos Seeking goddess to rule the universe with (Midtown)

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
hi nice to meet you here is a picture of me http://key-universe.blogspot.com/2010/09/to-all-mortal-girls-that-are-emailing.html  Ive place it on my personal blog, I assure you this is not spam as I really do want to find a date for this weekend..  On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Catherine Pitts  wrote:  >  I'm intrigued, I attached a picture of myself, if you like it we should > talk more. >    --  Carlos A Mejia  We have already entered the singularity, the question has now shifted from when it will come to how far along we are!  www.Transalchemy.com

No comments:

My Riddles

Dear Antz Particleion Is Hacking your Universe (live)

I will give your universe/Mind back to you if you answer my riddles.

Call your answers in!

(305) 735-9490

A) Is your universe real?

B) Are you real?

C) Who currently has {source}?

D) What is {Root}?

When you got the answer email it to

Key.universe@gmail.com

and I will give you back your universe assuming your right ;-)

Rules subject to change but will be posted.

`

! It will be Billions of years till I let you just have it... Till then I urge you try to get your key back.