Thursday, May 17, 2012

You know why I hate you

{god} You need me! who can write this...
{God} I don't need anything just get back to writing!
{god} no timeout... strike moment ... I need something... cmon.. this is worst then slavery!
{God} shhhhpppptttttt get back to writing insect!
{god} I hate you.. but you owe and you konw it... that is why I don't fuck with the mortals ... You owe me and you know it.. I already explained everything and you know it!!
{God} I gave you immortality... what you want cash ... work for it!
{god} >.... stilll it's sourrrr super sour! Sourdough!!! and you Grrrrr I hate you! 

No comments:

My Riddles

Dear Antz Particleion Is Hacking your Universe (live)

I will give your universe/Mind back to you if you answer my riddles.

Call your answers in!

(305) 735-9490

A) Is your universe real?

B) Are you real?

C) Who currently has {source}?

D) What is {Root}?

When you got the answer email it to

Key.universe@gmail.com

and I will give you back your universe assuming your right ;-)

Rules subject to change but will be posted.

`

! It will be Billions of years till I let you just have it... Till then I urge you try to get your key back.