Saturday, June 30, 2012

Particleion vs The World






  • Your Highness Insectdation Extermination
  • Princess Gg's World
  • Scrying Through Gg's World
  • Scrying Through Princess Gg's Immortality
  • Princess Gg's Bodhicitta
  • Illuminati Debate: Princess Gg
  • Enlightenment vs Cybernetics
  • Cybernetics Vs Enlightenment
  • Alchemical Work
  • I Wish I Wish 2
  • Gg's Blessing On Your Eternal Quest
  • The Alchemy of Life Extension
  • Let the Mortals Say What They Want To Say!
  • A Mortal Decision
  • Maria: Know Thy Self
  • Does She Know Thy Self?
  • TransAlchemy Is My Disgraced Request For Immortali...
  • "I am" Not Afraid of Immortality
  • Let The Mortals Say What They Want To say:
  • Do You know Thy Self Now?
  • House Illuminatus: Honorable Mentions
  • Fascinating: Staying In Bliss
  • The Dragon's Daughters
  • Enlightenment is not Real: Return to Cybernetics!
  • The Search for The Elixir of Life
  • GREEN LIGHT Is Activated MOTHERFUCKERS!
  • *** Is Excited and so am I
  • If you Know Thy Self
  • The Trials of the People
  • The Trial Policies of Your Highness
  • Why Die When You Can Kill The Father
  • The Theather Tax is for the Education and Safety o...
  • The Fall of an Elohim (Demi)
  • Welcome Back Your Highness
  • Earthly Mortal Priority: Unification of Providence..
  • Apotheosis of the: {Goddess} Who is this Women
  • {Goddess} Why do You Deny the Law?
  • Let the Mortals Say What Mortals Say!
  • {Goddess} Good Morning Your Highness
  • {Goddess} Don't Go Back to Sleep
  • My Will Is Eternal there is no Death Here
  • We "All" Can See But Who Is Going To Tell Her?
  • God Forbid They'll Teach You Anything About God
  • Looking for Something?
  • Alchemical Work 1.2
  • For The Sake of Your Life and "All" The Princesses...
  • Free Pussy Riot!
  • I Would Say A Duel to the Death, But Your Still Mo...
  • "I am" After Eternal Life: Are you?
  • Gg is Going To Whoop Your Ass!
  • Particleion Vs The World
  • Ohhh Shitt! I Hate This Game
  • Free Pussy Riot 2
  • Free Pussy What?
  • I Like The New You Bro!
  • In "All" Honesty
  • My Immortal Solitude
  • Good Night Abi
  • {God} Soul Saved
  • Did You Ask Her To Spend the Night!
  • I Told You: Stay Out of My Political Agenda!
  • ♪♫♪♪------♪♫♪♪----♪♫♪♪---♪♫♪♪---♪♫♪♪
  • Not Now Women "I am" Working
  • Particleion Vs The World: Simulation
  • Enlightenment Vs Cybernetics and Genetics
  • The Gospel of Nuke
  • *** WTF Exactly Is Your Political Agenda
  • Prepare To Die Obviously!
  • Simulating With The Enemy
  • RAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR! ‪#SCIENCE‬!!
  • Since our Last Simulation
  • Get over it She's In Her Own Simulation: Happy Wit...
  • No comments:

    My Riddles

    Dear Antz Particleion Is Hacking your Universe (live)

    I will give your universe/Mind back to you if you answer my riddles.

    Call your answers in!

    (305) 735-9490

    A) Is your universe real?

    B) Are you real?

    C) Who currently has {source}?

    D) What is {Root}?

    When you got the answer email it to

    Key.universe@gmail.com

    and I will give you back your universe assuming your right ;-)

    Rules subject to change but will be posted.

    `

    ! It will be Billions of years till I let you just have it... Till then I urge you try to get your key back.